Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Americans do not travel!

1. Thorne Guest

When I was in Tokyo it seemed like an alien planet, couldn't read the signs, didn't understand anyone around me, everyone looking very similar and not like me in the least, the food radically different than what I was used to, but it got me curious about their culture and the more I looked into it, learned the language and history it seemed less crazy weird. And if more Americans were to travel the world perhaps they would see that foreigners weren't so different than them, no matter where you live some things are universal... people like to party, they don't like to get hassled, men and women do the men and woman things... life on Earth.

2. TomLupo Guest

When I was in Tokyo it seemed like an alien planet, couldn't read the signs, didn't understand anyone around me,

WELCOME TO MY WORLD...AND I WAS BORN HERE.

SORRY I GO OFF, BUT YOUSE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SEE YER HOMETOWN TRASHED BY IMMIGRATION, AND A LOT OF ILLEGALS.
    I HAVE 2 FRIENDS WHO ARE COPS AND I GET THE STRAIGHT DOPE....NYPD HAS NO JURISDICTION ON THIS.

3. Flyattractor Guest

I aint been out of the county in 2 years.

4. TomLupo Guest

SHIT.....I DON'T EVEN GO OUT OF THE HOUSE HALF THE TIME ANYMORE.......

5. Jamesdlogan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TomLupo View Post
    SHIT.....I DON'T EVEN GO OUT OF THE HOUSE HALF THE TIME ANYMORE.......
    Hell...with my laptop, my Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii, a Netflix account and Gamefly account....Amazon and ebay....why would I even NEED to leave the house?!? :-)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget delivery! That secures the ability to never leave the house

7. TomLupo Guest

I MAY GO OUT LATER.....

8. TomLupo Guest

i am gonna travel today...in a few minutes i'm gonna go to coney island and have a few beers...i fuckin' love coney island.

Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3