Thread: best mic skills

1. TomLupo Guest

best mic skills

just mic skills....not rasslin'...... here some examples of a few favorites

MACHO MAN--he was better then just about all of the wwf's stars in the late 80's.

THE ROCK--everyone admits him bein' on raw was the best thing to happen in a fuckin' while.

GOLDUST--poor dustin has cracked me up for years with his either gay persona or partner with booker t

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

People I enjoy listening to

Ever -

Rock
    Jericho
    Austin (Save the "What" era)
    Angle

Close -

Raven
    Double A
    Dusty Rhodes
    HHH (Sometimes Other times he could go on for too long)
    Roddy Piper
    Monty Brown
    Savage
    E & C (As a team)
    DDP (I have a weakness for him)

Potentially -

Miz
    James Storm
    Alex Shelley
    Alberto Del Rio

Managers & Announcers -

Bobby Heenan
    Lou Albano
    Jessie Ventura
    Freddie Blassie
    Lord Alfred Hayes
    Jim Cornette

Women -

Trish Stratus
    Angelina Love
    Rain
    Ivory

I like quite a bit of material from Flair and Foley too. Though Ric's recent stuff isn't there too often and Foley isn't always to my taste.
    Last edited by Dragonlance; Friday, February 25, 2011 at 10:12 AM.

3. TomLupo Guest

austin
    hhh
    dusty
    roddy
    great choices
    i forgot demolition

4. Slither Guest

Jericho

The Rock

And much as I hate the members, the original DX of HBK and HHH.

5. Flyattractor Guest

Kurt Angle was pretty good back in the WWE days when he was FUNNY Heel.

And Kane can actually be pretty good too if they let him pull the stick out of his ass.

6. TomLupo Guest

RIC FLAIR

7. comicbookfan21 Guest

austin
    micheals
    rock
    HHH