Page 3 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Standard - A Comic Written By ME!

1. JohnLees Guest

Quote Originally Posted by comicsconnie View Post
    It seems like there's a lot more updates lately and I'm really liking this. GJ!!!!
    Yep, there's an update every day from Monday-Friday. Plenty of new content to look at!

2. JohnLees Guest

A sneak peek at The Standard #1, and info on how you can get it:

http://thestandardcomic.com/2011/03/...he-standard-1/

3. comicsconnie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLees View Post
    Yep, there's an update every day from Monday-Friday. Plenty of new content to look at!
    Dunno why but it seemed like it was just getting busier lately. My bad.

4. JohnLees Guest

Quote Originally Posted by comicsconnie View Post
    Dunno why but it seemed like it was just getting busier lately. My bad.
    No worries, thanks for checking the blog out!

5. JohnLees Guest

6. JohnLees Guest

How The Standard transformed from superhero to celebrity:

http://thestandardcomic.com/2011/04/...-as-celebrity/

7. TomLupo Guest

the standard should have a secret back story where he had to kill david carradine.

8. Batman1977 Guest

I just saw these from being posted on the home page and I really like them. I'll have to keep reading though as it looks like the PF folks are a bit behind in their syndication

9. JohnLees Guest

It's good to know that the Project Fanboy syndication of the blog is getting some fresh eyes on The Standard. Thanks for reading, Batman1977! New material goes up on the blog Monday-Friday every week.

10. JohnLees Guest

Some tacky advertisements that The Standard has appeared in:

http://thestandardcomic.com/2011/04/...ing-you-stuff/

Page 3 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast