Thread: I don;t know what it is about Kelly Kelly but I like it

1. Thorne Guest

I don;t know what it is about Kelly Kelly but I like it

2. Thorne Guest

3. Thorne Guest

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

You've never had a girlfriend and have to settle for pictures of unobtainable women, further increasing your self-fulling prophecy of loneliness and despair.

Just a guess.

5. Thorne Guest

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand your question. I'm always right.

7. Thorne Guest

Always right huh?

WM27 Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio
    I think Rey wins here and Cody gets his revenge the next PPV.
    Wrong.

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton
    I say Punk wins this one, but Orton gets revenge after the match.
    Wrong

Edge (champ) vs. Alberto Del Rio
    I swear, for a long time I was picking Alberto, but lately I’ve been thinking that over…I’ll stay with Alberto, but I reserve right to change if this match is last.
    Wrong

The Miz (champ) vs. Cena
    Cena wins because this will probably be the last match of the night.
    Wrong

you were saying...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey! The WWE was wrong for having Edge vs Del Rio first! :mad:

I was honestly working under the assumption that Cody and Rey would start. I never thought a world title match would be first.

If I'd known that, you'd better believe I'd have changed my picks.

9. Thorne Guest

No excuses.

10. riv1 Guest

What's not to like about Kelly Kelly? She's F-ing hot.

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast