Thread: WWE Tough Enough

1. Thorne Guest

WWE Tough Enough

I decided to watch this because Stone Cold is going Simon Cowell on some wannabes. Some of the challenges look so easy (I'm sure in front of the camera and you're nervous it isn't so easy) but I could probably do some of this stuff.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, big things this episode.

Martin, the guy looking to win it all, fractured his leg and is out. Christina and AJ botched...whatever that was supposed to be and looks like she's out.

So here's what we got.

AJ: No way he's winning. He's been on cruise control the entire season and he just got someone hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't get rid of him next episode early.

Jeremiah: Green and his MMA style is coming up.

Andy: He's improving and he has the look the WWE likes.

Luke: He's an absolute douchebag, but he's the likely winner right now unless Andy steps his game up.

3. Flyattractor Guest

What I really want to know is how "real" is this reality show?

4. altoon Guest

Agree with PTF Luke is more than likely gonna win unless he gets hurt or something.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

That or or he goes back to being super selfish and arrogant and cost himself like he did a few weeks ago. Andy could still win it as he's driven and just has the size and look.

6. ShutOffTheSun Guest

Skid-mark got cut before Eric or AJ!?!?! this show's tenuous credibility hangs by a thread >

7. Thorne Guest

Big Andy gets the win... good job son I predict you're gonna be a star someday, just not...today.

Edge retires so they get an Edge-lookalike from Tough Enough and with the official approval of SCSA... classic.