2. arishem Guest

piotr wins

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree, Colossus wins.

4. huggiemsucles Guest

Iron Clad Takes this one easy

Marvel universe has Iron clad at unlimited class 100 strength, and if im correct Collosus got a boost as well..Ironclad's can and has given the Hulk a fight. Colossus could never do that, hulk recently bent colossus wrists back onto his for arms just to clarify the gap in power..Ergo "HULK ENEMY..THE GIANT SENTINEL SMASHER. IronClad was durable enough to survive the heat and pressure at the core of the Earth for months...something that would EASILY kill Colossus and 99% of the other strong guys on Earth. IronClad can also increase or decrease his mass dramatically by. sinking to the core of the earth or becoming light enough to make acrobatic leaps. Colossus has an advantage in fighting ability but not actual power. In wrapping it up, I have to admit I like colossus more as a character, but his venerability especially reverting to human when ko'd would spell his defeat.

5. Thorne Guest

Colossus does have a strength disadvantage here yes, but he also has trained extensively in the Danger Room for every possible type of fight.

Think Iron Clad is strong? How bout a Sentinel which Pete has one-shotted. Not the same yes I know but a comparison of sorts.

Pete's also gone up against Gladiator and gotten a few good shots in. BTW the Hulk that bent back his arms would have punched Ironclad into deep space he was that amped.

So Pete can use the strength of an enemy against him now lets look at durability... Ironclad is able to withstand a lot of pressure and heat ok, so can Juggernaut whom Pete has had fights with before, some good some bad.

it's the esoteric variables that matter in this fight, Colossus has more heart (esprit de corps due to the home field advantage - in Russia? getdafuggouttahere!) and has more tactical experience dealing with heavy hitters.

6. Slither Guest

Piotr is a better fighter and it is often forgotten that he is quite agile and fast for a stronman.

Hell, he once did a rolling mid-air double drop kick to Juggernaut.

7. RedCelestial Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Slither View Post
    Piotr is a better fighter and it is often forgotten that he is quite agile and fast for a stronman.

Hell, he once did a rolling mid-air double drop kick to Juggernaut.

Wasn't Ironcald the only one to stagger WWH? while Piotr got his ass kicked hard

8. Slither Guest

I didn't read that story except for a book or two.

I remember Hulk saying Piotr could have given him a good tussle... in the old days.

Only dudes I remember rocking WWH were Juggy and Sentry.

9. arishem Guest

piotr wins this