1 2 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Kong's new ring name.

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Kong's new ring name.

Kharma.

Kharma is a ***** and kills divas dead.

Okay, Triple H or someone new has to have taken over the naming department because they haven't sucked lately.

2. riv1 Guest

Kharma? Meh.

3. TomLupo Guest

she will win a belt by june!

4. arishem Guest

she should

5. ShutOffTheSun Guest

kharma kharma kharma kharma kharma khamelon,
    you come and go you come and go,
    Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams
    Red, gold and green, red, gold and green

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing will top Awesome Kong. But Kharma is good. It can be worked into and aid storylines.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, looks like Fox seperated her shoulder...but honestly, I'm kinda surprised it took this long for her to get hurt. I mean...I've seen her take bumps and bend her arms and legs like a Stretch Armstrong that was throne to the ground. Hope that doesn't hurt Kharma.

And yeah, she probably will win the Divas title. I still don't get the idea of putting it on Brie...and not even having her defend it once. Anyway, hopefully will get Kharma vs Beth Phoenix by Summerslam.

8. riv1 Guest

So....she's pregnant? Real or work, folks?

9. Thorne Guest

Who is?

I'd love to see Kharma vs Degeneration X era Chyna... WWE All Stars work on it!

10. riv1 Guest

Kong is supposedly pregnant from what i heard about this week's RAW...

Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast