Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The WWE Draft

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

The WWE Draft

Draft is tonight so who stays and who switches brand?

Smackdown gets:

Randy Orton: Smackdown needs a new babyface and Orton takes away fans from Cena...yeah, I don't get the logic in that either, but that's how McMahon thinks

Evan Bourne: Maybe the poor little guy has a chance to shine on another brand.

Sheamus: He's done everything he's needed to do on RAW. A change is in order

Morrison: Probably just out of spite.

Raw gets:

Drew McIntyre: He just needs to move on.

Cody Rhodes: When Smackdown gets a hot act, it goes to RAW to die. Sorry Cody

Alberto Del Rio: C'mon, I don't care if Edge retired, RAW is going to gut Smackdown like it always has...save for when ECW was a around to be gutted

Ezekiel: The Corre sucks, its breaking up, and Big Zeke was doing just fine before going to Smackdown and joining the Corre because...

I don't really know. Maybe the dumn useless RAW GM didn't sign a contract extension?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, Smackdown is destroying in the draft.

Smackdown:

John Cena

Randy Orton

Mark Henry

Sin Cara

RAW:

Alberto Del Rio

Rey Mysterio

The Big Show

And it's been a really good night if you ignore all things involving Michael Cole...save for JR busting him up.

3. arishem Guest

john back to raw

mark henry heel turn

one of the strong rumors was taker to raw, but he's not physically able to wrestle alot

4. altoon Guest

Taker shows up about 3 to 4 months out of the year and will only actually wrestle about 3 matches so it really doesn't matter were they put him.

5. arishem Guest

indeed

6. riv1 Guest

I think i'm the only one not impressed with Sin Cara...

7. TomLupo Guest

it was a decent draft...sin cara impresses me every week.

8. arishem Guest

he's a talent

9. TomLupo Guest

i'd really like to see him kick the **** out of mysterio!

10. riv1 Guest

I'm of a mind he's gonna botch a move and hurt himself or his opponent in the future.

Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast