Thread: Extreme Rules Predictions.

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Extreme Rules Predictions.

And yes, I did EXTREMELY Crappy during my WrestleMania picks, but if I knew the darn line-up schedule, I’d have done much better.

Layla vs. Michelle McCool: Loser Leaves the WWE: After being the most pushed Divas in the WWE for no reason and for so long, this…kinda notable team is exploding MegaPowers style! Seriously, why can’t women just get along? Anyway, looks like McCool is done as a WWE performer by all reports, so Layla wins. Oh, the match will be EXTREMELY horrible. Layla…well, she’s better (I’m being super kind) and McCool can have a good match if a better diva carries her to it.

Country Whippin’ Tag match: Good Ol’ JR and Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Michael Cole and Jack Swagger. Um, I don’t get the point of this match when, just on the recent Monday Night RAW, I saw JR destroy half of Cole’s face and Lawler already whip him with a belt. And this should be called a GOVERNMENT MULE WHIPPIN’ match. Okay, when Cole started his stuff, I didn’t mind at first because it was short and he was slightly more tolerable, now whoever is booking this is making it way too long and Cole is just ruining matches with his crap. (Is Eve ever going to kick his ass? It’s been months, and the Diva division just keeps getting made to look like crap.) Cole and Swagger seem to be on the out as Cole and his help and advice lead to him losing and taking an extra beating from Sin Cara and he didn’t seem too pleased. That and Swagger is hired help, and I don’t think all the money in Trump’s birther investigation would be enough for any single person to be around Cole for this long. And I’d like to see Swagger get a try as a face because a lot of his stupid mannerisms would be something the kiddies would love.

Winners: JR and King.

Falls Count Anywhere: “Not so Dashing” Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio. Okay, I always try and find the one match where it makes sense for one guy to go over…and predict the other guy. Worked well in the past. I think Rhodes should go over because he could gain a lot and a loss wouldn’t hurt Mysterio…but when was the last time Mysterio lost a feud? That and the rules seem to benefit Mysterio and his style. This could be the match of the night, but I’m leaning more towards…

Last Man Standing: CM Punk vs. Randy Orton. These two just mix extremely well and they both can tell a story. And I like the idea of a face CM Punk being cheated out his title by heel Orton, and now we have heel CM Punk wanting revenge over Face Orton. I’m torn, it makes all the sense for CM Punk to win and keep Punk happy, but it seems only the Miz is the only heel that is allowed to win matches it seems. That and we’ve got Orton just RKOing the crap out of the the RAW and Smackdown mid and lower cards. Eh, I’ve go a ton of faces going over this PPV, so I’ll go with CM Punk with help from The New Nexus, particularly Mason Ryan since he did well in the Brand Battle Royal on Monday.

Ladder match for the Vacant World Heavyweight Title: Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio. Wow. This is a no-lose situation. You either give the world title to the guy who deserves a chance at it for all his hard work (that and he’ll come closer and closer to having obtained all WWE titles he was eligible for) or a newcomer and top heel will finally get a push. So I predict a draw

Okay, seriously, I think it would be slightly smarter for Christian to win. Alberto is on RAW and Christian winning with Edge’s blessing and support would transfer The Edge Heads to the Peeps. This will be a great match and should be the last match. C’mon, Christian is a king of the ladder match and, being a luchadore, Del Rio is used to doing really crazy crap. I think Edge will get involved to counter a Brodus Clay interference and Christian wins.

Steel cage match: John Morrison vs. The Miz vs. John Cena

Hm, I kind of expect Morrison to do really cool spots off the cage and not win. I wish I could have more faith in this match, but all matches with Cena and Miz together have been a let down. They just don’t seem to mix. Like I said earlier, only the Miz seems to be the only heel who gets to win consistently. I don’t see how a world title helps Cena, and Miz is such an arrogant prick, he can feud with anyone and it make sense. I see Cena hitting a big move on Morrison only for the Miz to steal the win.

A Match that might happen for the US title: Kofi vs. Sheamus: Reports are it might get added on. And it looks likely after Sheamus ruined Kofi’s farewell on Smackdown. And I like Kofi’s chances. I mean, the Red Brand does need a belt.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PropeusTheFallen View Post
    And yes, I did EXTREMELY Crappy during my WrestleMania picks, but if I knew the darn line-up schedule, I’d have done much better.
    Excuses

Layla vs. Michelle McCool: Loser Leaves the WWE: After being the most pushed Divas in the WWE for no reason and for so long, this…kinda notable team is exploding MegaPowers style! Seriously, why can’t women just get along? Anyway, looks like McCool is done as a WWE performer by all reports, so Layla wins. Oh, the match will be EXTREMELY horrible. Layla…well, she’s better (I’m being super kind) and McCool can have a good match if a better diva carries her to it.
    Given the reports, I'll also take Layla.

Country Whippin’ Tag match: Good Ol’ JR and Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Michael Cole and Jack Swagger. Um, I don’t get the point of this match when, just on the recent Monday Night RAW, I saw JR destroy half of Cole’s face and Lawler already whip him with a belt. And this should be called a GOVERNMENT MULE WHIPPIN’ match. Okay, when Cole started his stuff, I didn’t mind at first because it was short and he was slightly more tolerable, now whoever is booking this is making it way too long and Cole is just ruining matches with his crap. (Is Eve ever going to kick his ass? It’s been months, and the Diva division just keeps getting made to look like crap.) Cole and Swagger seem to be on the out as Cole and his help and advice lead to him losing and taking an extra beating from Sin Cara and he didn’t seem too pleased. That and Swagger is hired help, and I don’t think all the money in Trump’s birther investigation would be enough for any single person to be around Cole for this long. And I’d like to see Swagger get a try as a face because a lot of his stupid mannerisms would be something the kiddies would love.

Winners: JR and King.
    Swagger turns on Cole and the faces own. At least that is what should happen. This feud should never have dragged on this long.

Falls Count Anywhere: “Not so Dashing” Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio. Okay, I always try and find the one match where it makes sense for one guy to go over…and predict the other guy. Worked well in the past. I think Rhodes should go over because he could gain a lot and a loss wouldn’t hurt Mysterio…but when was the last time Mysterio lost a feud? That and the rules seem to benefit Mysterio and his style. This could be the match of the night, but I’m leaning more towards…
    Cody should win and be moved into a position to challenge for a top belt. (Cody vs Christian could be nice.) But Rhodes won't though. Rey goes over.

Last Man Standing: CM Punk vs. Randy Orton. These two just mix extremely well and they both can tell a story. And I like the idea of a face CM Punk being cheated out his title by heel Orton, and now we have heel CM Punk wanting revenge over Face Orton. I’m torn, it makes all the sense for CM Punk to win and keep Punk happy, but it seems only the Miz is the only heel that is allowed to win matches it seems. That and we’ve got Orton just RKOing the crap out of the the RAW and Smackdown mid and lower cards. Eh, I’ve go a ton of faces going over this PPV, so I’ll go with CM Punk with help from The New Nexus, particularly Mason Ryan since he did well in the Brand Battle Royal on Monday.
    You could be right here but I'm staying with Orton. Who knows if Punk will be in the E longterm and Randy is one of the most protected guys on their roster.

Ladder match for the Vacant World Heavyweight Title: Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio. Wow. This is a no-lose situation. You either give the world title to the guy who deserves a chance at it for all his hard work (that and he’ll come closer and closer to having obtained all WWE titles he was eligible for) or a newcomer and top heel will finally get a push. So I predict a draw

Okay, seriously, I think it would be slightly smarter for Christian to win. Alberto is on RAW and Christian winning with Edge’s blessing and support would transfer The Edge Heads to the Peeps. This will be a great match and should be the last match. C’mon, Christian is a king of the ladder match and, being a luchadore, Del Rio is used to doing really crazy crap. I think Edge will get involved to counter a Brodus Clay interference and Christian wins.
    I can't quite envision Vince actually putting a top belt on Christian. If it were ever going to happen, it would be here. To capture the Edge momentum. I'm still going with Alberto though.

Steel cage match: John Morrison vs. The Miz vs. John Cena

Hm, I kind of expect Morrison to do really cool spots off the cage and not win. I wish I could have more faith in this match, but all matches with Cena and Miz together have been a let down. They just don’t seem to mix. Like I said earlier, only the Miz seems to be the only heel who gets to win consistently. I don’t see how a world title helps Cena, and Miz is such an arrogant prick, he can feud with anyone and it make sense. I see Cena hitting a big move on Morrison only for the Miz to steal the win.
    Cena probably wins. I can see him pinning Morrison so as to keep Cena vs Miz continuing for another month. There Vince can put John over yet one more time.

A Match that might happen for the US title: Kofi vs. Sheamus: Reports are it might get added on. And it looks likely after Sheamus ruined Kofi’s farewell on Smackdown. And I like Kofi’s chances. I mean, the Red Brand does need a belt.
    Shaemus - Kofi doesn't win many money matches and at least the Irishman got a brief top belt run. Sadly they wont even show that level of confidence in Kingston.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, but Kofi has one thing in his factor: The RAW bookers seem to spite other bookers when new talent comes over.

And with Christian, I've heard that Edge has actually helped McMahon see that Christian is talented. And honestly, it would be nice if three of the four (E and C and the Hardyz) won a world title.

4. TomLupo Guest

i really hope cena loses the belt soon. mason ryan is about to get a major push and i hope he kicks cena's ass!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Cue push to roided up green guy. Devalue great wrestler who has not won a PPV since last year's Extreme Rules PPV.

Mason Ryan is the WWE's version of Rob Terry...only a tad more talented. Barely.

6. Thorne Guest

should have just let Miz have it back

7. TomLupo Guest

i was rooting for the miz tonite.....and i did enjoy the rock's birthday.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed he took Cole out at the beginning of the show and we had great commentating the whole night...granted, hardly no matches that lasted long, but going two hours on WWE programming without hearing Cole is great.