Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on RAW.

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts on RAW.

The good:

R-Truth. I just like his descent into madness. Talking to himself, blaming others for screwing him over (some true, some not) and him not getting world title shots fuels his insanity even more. Loved the beat down on Rey.

Zack Ryder. Seriously, WWE Creative, can't you just find something for him?

Kharma: Eh, Kharma is a funny thing...unless you're a WWE diva. The WWE is doing a few things right in that each beat down is different (The Bellas actually trying to fight back) and Kharma is having fun with her new "doll" Kelly Kelly.

Josh Matthews: Between Cole and Lawler, I appreciate someone trying to do their job and call matches.

Big Show and Kane vs B-Team New Nexus. It was what I expected and short. It got the feud progressing, so I'll leave it at that. But McGuillicutti needs a new finisher. That's a diva's finisher. So of course Kane JOBs for it...

The Bad.

Michael Cole. And you can put Lawler in here too. Seriously, WHY IS THIS STILL GOING ON?! And it's getting worse and worse as I'm seeing more and more of Cole's anatomy. Look, we've already seen that Cole sucks (well not only as an commentatory) in the ring...so we've had two more months. And Lawler...look, PPV spots could go to guys like Kofi or someone else instead of being wasted on a hassbeen never was retired wrestler and the worst commentator in a match. And I'm even more depressed because Swagger leaving Cole alone only makes me feel Cole will win.

Opening segment: Same old, same old and I'm getting tired of it. Can't we just open up the show with a wrestling match for a few weeks to freshen things up?

Kofi and CM Punk: I thought this would be a good match, but Punk seemed off. He did have nice mic work after the match, but not good enough. I think he was selling the Big Show punch from last week.

Not a good RAW and a PPV is coming up and...

Is there only three matches for it now?

2. Flyattractor Guest

I watched less then 3 mintues of the last 2 shows.

I feel good.

3. Thorne Guest

I fell asleep through most of it until the end with Cena and Swagger, which wasn't terrible

but just because a small portion of the show wasnt horrible doesnt make a bit of difference when the rest of it is drek

4. TomLupo Guest

i also like the r-truth heel turn!

5. riv1 Guest

At least they're DOING something with him.

6. Thorne Guest

What was the point of building Karma up to be this major Diva Wrecking machine and then have her break down when surrounded by the Divas??@!!

I mean c'mon bookers, make up your minds!!

7. Flyattractor Guest

Sounds like the typical 'Well since you came from TNA we will give you a big push and then make you look like a fool' move.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thorne View Post
    What was the point of building Karma up to be this major Diva Wrecking machine and then have her break down when surrounded by the Divas??@!!

I mean c'mon bookers, make up your minds!!
    I don't. It looks like she might have multiple personalities. Which I think would be kinda cool for a wrestler to have. The closet to the gimmick had to be Dustin Rhodes and Black Reign. yuck.

9. Thorne Guest

Every time Stone Cold calls for a beer you gotta gun one down.

Every time Stone Cold Stuns someone you gotta gun down two.

Good luck getting through Raw without passing out Stone Drunk.

10. TomLupo Guest

yeah......i was getting a buzz just watching raw last night

Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast