Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on RAW.

1. riv1 Guest

Tell you what, that man can catch some beers. I only saw him miss one!

2. Thorne Guest

Cena was like a Broncos Wide Receiver, dropped every other pass.

3. TomLupo Guest

I WAS SURPRISED CENA ACTUALLY DRANK IT...NOT JUST POURED IT ALL OVER HIMSELF.

4. Thorne Guest

All Star Night and all we get is SCSA and Hot Rod? What... where was Rock, Trips, some HoF guys?

Main event Cena vs Punk... on all star night, really? really?

what a rip off

5. TomLupo Guest

WHAT PISSED ME OFF WAS A 14 DIVA FIGHT AND IT LASTED ONE MINUTE......

I LIKED STONE COLD AND PIPER......BUT I AGREE THAT CENA VS. PUNK IS SO PLAYED!!

AND YOU SAID REALLY TWICE LIKE THE MIZ....

6. Thorne Guest

What?

7. TomLupo Guest

I DRIVE MY WIFE CRAZY WITH THE WHAT.....

8. Flyattractor Guest

Yeah. Its the "What" that is doing it.....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

"WE WANT RYDER"

We never get what we really want, Long Island. Damn, McMahon and creative must really not like Ryder getting over on his own. I mean, his own home town, they would have been hot for him...

Nothing. Not even a backstage role.

I mean, you have Bret Hart, Austin, and even Cena wanting the guy to have more air time, plus guys like Ziggler (who WILL BE PUNISHED!!!).

Would it really hurt to give him a shot because in ECW he put on some four star matches with Christian.

10. TomLupo Guest

yeah.....he shoulda been on raw.

Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast