Thread: PTF predicts Over The Limit

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

PTF predicts Over The Limit

Got three weeks...let's make a PPV!!

Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero. Yes, Chavo is on a PPV. If that doesn't tell you to buy this PPV or not--

Actually, this is a smart match as Sin Cara hasn't adapted to the WWE style (kick, punch...talk) and Chavo is a mix of lucha and the WWE style. And the match should be okay...but c'mon, it's Chavo. Heck, I just watched Smackdown and thought...Bryan couldn't beat Chavo in five minutes? Since when? This should be a feud just for television.

For the Diva's belt (?): Kelly Kelly vs Brie. Wow, great additions to this PPV, huh? And Eve hasn't gotten her return match...oh wait, Kelly was in a magazine...push her now for the length the magazine is on the stands! But I suppose Kelly deserves something because she should have been at WrestleMania and on Smackdown...they just seem to just drop every storyline she's in. Brie...I don't get why she's champ. I mean...

I just can't guess why. Eve seems to be the diva the WWE promotes as their top female...but she gets buried, Brie hasn't wrestled but twice as champ (1-1...my how Nattie has fallen, huh). And she's not even the better Bella. (Yeah, I can tell the difference.)

If it's for the title, barring Kharma just kill divas dead, Kelly wins. I'd rather have her as champ as she's improved and it makes more sense with her feud with Kharma.

R-Truth vs Rey Mysterio: What is it with Rey attracting the most insane people to him? I've been loving R-Truth's decent into madness as it seems dancing and singing for the kids and getting nothing out of it (and even having his best friend screw him over). This match will be where we see if the WWE is behind an R-Truth push because...Rey hardly ever loses a feud. I think I'm going to go with R-Truth since I have a ton of faces going over. This could be the match of the night.

Kiss my Foot Match: Cole vs Lawler. KILL ME!!! Look, the fans have realized that this match will suck as Cole is not an athelete...hell, I honestly don't think of him as a man. And the fans are tired and Cole should have gotten his comeuppance three months ago. I'd like for this to be the end...but it won't. I don't know who it is. McMahon, those horrible soap opera writers the WWE likes to hire (look at your weekday morning line up and see how great a job they did)...and Swagger turning on Cole on RAW. It's too obvious and makes too much sense. I'm going Cole. T

IC match: Wade Barrett vs Ezekiel: Beware, Barrett, lest you be bodyslammed fifty times--in a row!! Wow this is going to be bad. My brain tells me this ends the Corre..but I'll go Barrett.

World title match: Orton vs. Christian. Yeah, one guy got a two day title reign and McMahon has commented how his door mat was better and the other guy--well he has been given numerous titles and he is just shoved down our throat, out our buttholes and back in out mouth again in a horrible cycle that not even Dante could envision.

Orton's going to win and Christian is going to go heel (even though he is mega over with Edge fans seemingly going his way and just been putting on amazing matches since his return) Christian got a great match out of Orton, so we got that going for us.

Heavyweight "I Quit" title match: Cena vs. The Miz.

Is there anyone who thinks Miz can win? For god sakes, Cena's like a cartoon character. You could actually drop a safe on him and he'd still be up after a cutaway. Normally, Cena in matches that don't involve...well, that much wrestling (just the way Vince likes it!) means we'll get a good Cena match...but with the PG stuff going on, even these matches with Cena have sucked. And, I've only seen one good match with just these two as they just don't seem to click.

I'll say it'll be a okay, with the chance of being great match, but the obvious winner just hurts it.

This is a weird PPV because it seems like it's lows and highs with no real in between. I don't think I'd rent it and wait for the DVD. Just seems like a three hour RAW to me.

2. arishem Guest

john will win

sin cara get a nice push soon

3. Thorne Guest

I can safely ignore this PPV and Smackdown in general after reading this, thank you PTF!

4. riv1 Guest

Blargh. What a horrible set of matches!

5. Flyattractor Guest

I predict LOW PPV purchaes.

6. TomLupo Guest

i love the twins......

7. Thorne Guest

WWE 2011 Over the Limit Results

John Cena defeated The Miz in an I Quit Match
    Jerry Lawler defeated Michael Cole in a Kiss My Foot Match
    Randy Orton pinned Christian
    Brie Bella defeated Kelly Kelly