Thread: We're looking to increase our review staff again...

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

We're looking to increase our review staff again...

Project Fanboy is looking to expand our volunteer review staff for the site. Project Fanboy has been getting an increase in review-copies sent to us for review and we're wanting to try to get as many of these reviewed as possible.

If you (or someone you know) is interested please feel free to contact me through the forums, or at stephen@projectfanboy.com. Although the position is unpaid, we do appreciate the work that our staff does so we're happy to link to any twitter, blogs, etc, on our staff page.

We also understand that people's lives are busy so we're even looking for reviewers who can even do 1-2 reviews per week.

Thanks all. =)

2. DrRamen Guest

Reviews

Ugh... This little netbook I'm using doesn't have Word on it. I'm definately interested, now that school is officially over, I will have the time... Sorry I've been a bit flaky, busy week.

3. riddlesmith Guest

I don't know what the qualifications are but I write well and read lots of comics. I'll do it.

4. fenix1977 Guest

If you want feel free to take a look at the reviews I have done on CCL and let me know if that is what you are looking for. I have the same screen name over there. I also can give you links to stuff I did for another comics web sight.

5. TomLupo Guest

i'm overdue for a silver age review......i'll work on one tonite.....but i have no fuckin' clue how to do send it now...i got used to the blog, and i couldn't understand the directions.....so i'll figure summin' out

6. Smeets Guest

a little voice in the back of my head told me to check out project fanboy today.

i was looking for something fun to do.

and if i didn't slap myself silly when i found this post.

i'm and artist and a writer.

check out my website here www.brainnoisestudios.com

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Smeets. I got your email too. Just out away from my home computer right now. I'll get back to you bit later =)

Thanks for the interest