Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Avenging Spider-Man coming to a comic shop near you!

1. TomLupo Guest

BUT OF COURSE BUD......US OLD PEEPS KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T TOP THE CLASSICS.

2. Slither Guest

What's pissing me of the most about the DC relaunch? IMO, they're sh*tting all over the classics.

First Johns brings back Hal, then Barry, and sticks them into the f'n, gory, shock-value era DC's in. Hell, he even decided to darken up Barry's origin?!?!?

Now, they relaunch and have Hal and Barry on the JLA.

LEAVE IT ALONE, DC!

3. TomLupo Guest

I'VE BEEN THINKIN' ABOUT THIS LATELY.....WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR OLD COMICS TO READ.....COMICS ARE A DYIN' FIELD. COIE WAS NOT DONE TO BOOST SALES....IT WAS DONE TO CLEAN UP OLD CONTINUITY,,,,NOW I LOVE MULTIPLE EARTHS...BUT I ENJOYED IT AND A BUNCH OF THE NEW STUFF LIKE BYRNE'S SUPERMAN AND GIFFEN'S JLI.
    I ACCEPTED IT.
    I ACTUALLY ENJOYED MORE DC COMICS IN THE 90'S THEN MARVEL.
    MARVEL'S BULLING TACTICS FORCES DC TO SHAKE THINGS UP I BELIEVE....BECAUSE OF SALES.
    I LIKED IDENTITY CRISIS.....YES I KNOW IT OFFENDS A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT I THINK IT WAS TIME FOR DC TO GET A LIL MATURE BECAUSE THE BASIC AUDIENCE IS ADULT.
    I LIKEDTHE NEXT CRISIS, ESPECIALLY SUPERBOY PRIME.
    I DIDN'T CARE MUCH FOR FINAL CRISIS AND I LIKE A LOT OF MORRISON'S WORK.
    I LIKED BARRY CUMMIN' BACK...NOT CRAZY ABOUT THE DARKNESS...BUT I AM A BIG BARRY FAN.
    I ENJOYED ALL OF JOHN'S GL STORIES. AGAIN...IT WAS TIME TO UPDATE AND PUSH THR CHARACTER OF HAL.
    I LIKED WALLY AND KYLE...I HAVE ALL THERE BOOKS. I DON'T MIND CHANGE IF I LIKE IT...I GUESS I'M SELFISH.
    THE REASON I STOPPED COLLECTING DC WAS BECAUSE I HATED THE INDUSTRY
    YEAH THE PAST 2 YEARS SUCKED BUT I ALWAYS STAY WITH IT.
    WHILE THE DEATH OF BATMAN SUCKED..... MORRISON'S BATMAN AND ROBIN WAS BRILLIANT...IT WAS THE ONLY BAT TITLE I COULD READ AND ENJOY.
    TEEN TITANS AND JLA HAS SUCKED FOR YEARS....I THOUGHT THE JSA WAS BETTER...

SHIT I'M RAMBLIN'......DC IS MAKIN' THIS MOVE TO BOOSTER SALES....I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TOO...ITS BETTER THEN THEM FOLDING.
    SO I'M GONNA GIVE A FEW TITLES A CHANCE.
    AND IF I'M NOT HAPPY I WILL QUIT AGAIN. I HAVE TONS OF COMICS TO READ HERE IN THE CRIB!

4. Jbreeny Guest

I saw the trailer for the new Spider-Man film and it actually inspired me to pick up the latest issue of The Amazing Spider-Man and I have to say I was shocked at how much I enjoyed it. The upcoming Spider-Island looks like a lot of fun. I think I will be picking up the next few issues to see if my enjoyment continues or if this was a one off.

Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2