Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which Power Would You Rather Have?

1. Cary Guest

Ok lets see:

Magneto: because let's face it with his helmet on he renders Charles into another bald douche with bad eyebrows. Plus, he can pretty much own anyone metal or not via the iron in their blood, and he sinks nuclear submarines. The only downside is he's not immune to horrible movie writers, but then I'd argue that very few heroes or villains have that immunity.

Molecule man: Provided that I get the power without all the little mental hangups that guy's running around with. He's literally a god walking the Earth and he'd get his ass beat by Mole Man in a straight up fist fight. *sigh*

Iceman: I'd rather be too cold than too hot any day.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    Ok lets see:

Magneto: because let's face it with his helmet on he renders Charles into another bald douche with bad eyebrows. Plus, he can pretty much own anyone metal or not via the iron in their blood, and he sinks nuclear submarines. The only downside is he's not immune to horrible movie writers, but then I'd argue that very few heroes or villains have that immunity.
    I was leaning towards the same thought process with Magnet. But I suppose thats really a fault of all characters we've come to know. It seems like whether comics, tv or movies, the hero always gets the short end of the stick. I suppose we need it like that though to keep things interesting.

3. Thorne Guest

gives me another idea...

TV Incredible Hulk, insane super strength and durability - also taller greener and dumber

or

Greatest American Hero, powers of flight, super strength, resistance to injury, invisibility, precognition, telekinesis, x-ray vision, super speed, pyrokinesis, holographic vision, shrinking, psychometry, and sensitivity to the supernatural... and no way to figure out how it works, most stuff happens randomly

4. Wonderball Guest

OK
    1) Magneto & MM don't want to be inside other people heads.
    2) Ice man so terror alert doesn't rise because me showing off.
    3) GAH, crazy learning but that the only drawback.

5. Wonderball Guest

How about
    Hancock powers or Meteor Man

6. Cary Guest

I always really loved the concept of Greatest American Hero just because it was so cool, and it seemed a lot like Dial H for Hero from back int he day, because they hadn't a clue what powers they'd get either. TV Hulk was just...a one trick pony for the most part, and I think that's true of the dumb Hulk in comics too. He's just not that interesting as an unthinking rampaging force of nature. I like him when he thinks a bit.

As for Hancock/Meteor Man...I'll take Hancock's powers any day. Meteor man has a horrible suit. But I'm not wearing Hancock's suit either. There's no way in hell I'm wearing the Eagle's logo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Put me down for an order of Hancock.

8. Jehoe Guest

Hancock, was great so ill have his powers. Magneto easy. Iceman = cool shoot me for the poor pun

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I ever answered re hulk. I'd go with hulk for sure - as long as its TV hulk!

10. TomLupo Guest

i hate LOU FERIGNO.

Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2