Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite read from this week?

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

What's your favorite read from this week?

I thought we'd create a thread where people can post what they've read this week and what their favorite is. With Friday have been a holiday for me - I spent most if it in the yard, so I'm starting my weekly reading today. Will get back to y'all when I'm done some of it :P

2. JeffHaas Guest

I really enjoyed reading Goon #34. The worst read was Search for Swamp Thing. How does Batman NOT know who Constantine is?

3. Jbreeny Guest

Living here in New Zealand I am getting my comics a week later than everyone on here.

So my favourite comic from this week was Wolverine 11. I am a big fan of the character but fell out of love with him with so much overexposure howerver Aaron has managed to turn it around on Wolverine for me, he has made him interesting again and has given him so really fun and amazing stories.

My least favourite was also Brightest Day: The Search for Swamp Thing. I just found the writing to be very poor, it all felt very disjointed to me.

4. fenix1977 Guest

I am so far behind in my reading! I am at least a month and a half behind

5. TomLupo Guest

I HAVE BEEN READING CAPTAIN AMERICA FROM THE 70'S/80'S....FIRST TIME THROUGH AND I DO LIKE THE JACK MONROE RUN.
    I HAVE READ ABOUT 100 ISSUES OF CAP LATELY.
    I'M UP TO ISSUE #350.

6. Jbreeny Guest

I'd have to say that Amazing Spider-Man 665 was my favourite read from this weeks comics

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler from Episode 65 of the podcast - I really enjoyed the War of the Green Lanterns aftermath #1 issue. We talk about it quite a bit on the podcast this week in ISSUE TO ISSUE. =)

If I had to complain it would be that the story wasn't in the last issue of the war of the Gl series.

8. TomLupo Guest

still reading cap.....i also re-read all star superman the other day.....its like the third time i read it.

9. Jehoe Guest

My fave read recently was Fly issue 1. I thought is was a relly good issue for a comic to get into and great artwork from zenescope yet again

10. Flyattractor Guest

The Shadow Stries issue 11-18
    Good old 90's goodness.

Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast