Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Find $20

1. Flyattractor Guest

Reminds me of a tale back when I was a little maggotattractor and was in a army surplus store with a bud.
    I was also with a friend.....*drum roll here*
    We was of the age where we rode our bycyles over there.
    Any way my friend was buying some military patches cause he is a war buff. I am standing next to him at the counter behind this other guy who is buying something.
    That guy gets done and leaves. My friend steps up and starts to pay the old woman behind the counter for his stuff.
    I look down and see a $20 under his foo.
    My eyes go all $$.
    I nudge him and point to it under his foot.
    He sees and it and (I swear I will never forget this bit)"Oh Look. A $20 bill, he leans down and picks it up and holds it up to the old lady behind the counter as says.
    "I just fond this on the floor,is it YOURS?!
    She dosen't even blink ,and her hand shoots out like a cobra striking a bird,and has it in her pocket before she can even say Yes it is..
    I at this time have almost swallowed my eyeballs.
    I am still is shock a few blocks away on your bikes when my friend says. Boy I wish we had some more money so we could buy some more stuff.

I hit him.

So yes.

I KEEP DAT MOOOONAY!!

2. TomLupo Guest

great story...

about 19 years ago me and laina was walkin' home from shopping.....i saw a lil wad of money in the gutter with a rubber band around it.
    i picked up as fast as lightning and threw it into my shopping bag. got home and we counted it out...$171.00.
    NO REMORSE!!

3. Flyattractor Guest

Best money finding story I have is I once found about a 150 bucks in 2 dollar bills/Bicentennial half dollars,and Susan B Anthony coins under the seat of a car I bought a year afer.

AND I BLEW MOST OF IT ON COMICS!

4. TomLupo Guest

I WOULD HAVE TOO....

REMIND ME TO TO TELL YOU....ERR...NOT HERE....THE OTHER WAYS MONEY HAS FOUND A WAY INTO MY POCKET....

5. Flyattractor Guest

DID YOU FORGET TO PAY YOUR PIMP OFF AFTERWARDS!?

DID EWE GITZ DA SPANKINS!?

6. TomLupo Guest

see....always with the same old gay jokes.....i set you up, and you bored everyone again!!

7. Flyattractor Guest

Only cause your a $5 dollar ho.

8. TomLupo Guest

ARE YOU CUTTING AND PASTING FROM HEROCHAT AGAIN??

9. Flyattractor Guest

NO!
    If I was doing that ...
    1. There would be more Ass Jokes.
    2. Murmur would be here.

10. TomLupo Guest

WHERE IS THAT BUM???

I GOTTA CHECK HIM ON FACEBOOK....

Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast