Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Find $20

1. Flyattractor Guest

I can't tell you.

PFB is a Family Joint.

And Murmur is doing things in his shell that aint for the family.

2. TomLupo Guest

A FAMILY JOINT......WE ARE THE ONLY ONES HERE WHO GET HIGH...

3. Flyattractor Guest

THIS PLACE IS SO CONSERVATIVE!!!

4. TomLupo Guest

YEAH....OUT OF ALL 10 OF US....

5. Flyattractor Guest

Funny thats how many of you it takes to ....oh never mind.

6. Chilli Guest

Chilli would keep the $20, then go bet it and double up his money.

7. trusty Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHaas View Post
    If you found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot, what would you do? Keep it? Tell the manager of the store?
    I'd take it for myself but should someone suddenly enter the area making claim that they lost their money I'd feel too bad to not say I found it. So in the end so long as no one makes mention or claim I will take it.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah - I'd be the same way. I always put myself shoe on the other foot in situations like this and I'd be pissed if I lost $20 and some guy was standing there with it

9. Slither Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jbreeny View Post
    I'd properly just take it as long as I could see nobody actively looking for it. I'd see it as being Gods way of telling me that I am a good **** and deserve more money
    this

10. comicbookfan21 Guest

if theres no ID i would keep it.

Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3