Thread: Am I the only one who thinks Teddy Long is unfair to poor Christian?

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who thinks Teddy Long is unfair to poor Christian?

1. He books Christian, after he had a friggin' ladder match, against Orton five days later, not giving him even a chance to maybe prepare for Orton since it was a fan's choice.

2. Bad referreeing costing Christian in matches...and he has to earn more title shots? His foot was under the rope, the count shouldn't have happened.

3. Christian has challenged Orton on Smackdown...why doesn't Orton get five friggin' days as champ to fight Christian...or anyone else for that matter?

4. Christian was told he had to beat Kane, then interference turned it to a tag match where he had to win. Christian's team wins...and then Long wants to put Mark Henry in Christian's place because he got the pin? That's not fair...and one sure fire way to make sure the PPV has no buys, too.

5. Christian wants to make a match with Orton vs. Sheamus into a triple threat (Orton cost Christian a title shot later by accident), but Long says he can't. But he can try and put in Sheamus in Christian vs. Orton.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm ready for this storyline to wrap up. Either let Christian really go over already or move on. It's not been a ratings getter and I can understand why. Orton is not a face you want to root for and much as I like Christian I dont know that he draws at the main event level. He hasn't been booked as someone they believe in either.

The story is mostly lingering at this point.

3. Flyattractor Guest

Isnt' makeing the stories "linger" WWE's biggest plot device at the mo?

4. TomLupo Guest

i don't know who really books these matches.....but orton needs to back to being a heel.