Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top Gear

1. Flyattractor Guest

As for the american show. I could do with out CuteyRacerBoy.
    He is the most not fun of the American trio.

Some of italian guys jibes at fat boy have been pretty priceless.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

CuteyRacerBoy?

3. UCLGeogPhD Guest

I think to call yourself Top Gear you have to be willing to attach a presenter to a rocket, much in the style of Wiley Coyote, and then see what happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_o3g8MzrTE

That's the test of a good or bad Top Gear.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah - that was a nuts crash. So glad he made a recovery though.

5. Jehoe Guest

its a fantastic show. uk version rules. great clip was the south american trip. clarkson in quicksand lol

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha. I enjoyed the one where they drove through ummm,... one of the southern States

7. Flyattractor Guest

James May."And that man appears to be playing with his testicles."

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHA. I watched a "60 Minutes" Episode on them today (might have been old) and I'm amazed that even something as boring as 60 minutes was fun with them.

9. Flyattractor Guest

Wow. 60 Min is still one?

Any of the host on that show even UNDER 60 at this point?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha. I only know its on as its often on before shows that I watch so I sometimes see it. I don't watch it, normally if the programming gets off because of a live show it'll spill into my show i watch..... I was skipping over it and thats when I saw it.....

everyone looks old tho

Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2