Thread: CCL/BROOKE HILL OVARIAN CANCER FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER STARTS TODAY 8/4 @9am!

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

CCL/BROOKE HILL OVARIAN CANCER FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER STARTS TODAY 8/4 @9am!

Hey Fanboyz! I just wanted to give all our Fanboys a heads-up that a fundraiser I've mentioned on the podcast will begin this morning August 4th at 9am over on Comic Collector Live.com

Transformers Concept and Comic Illustrator DAN KHANNA has been kind enough to donate his time for two original pieces of TRANSFORMERS artwork that has been made into 50 limited edition FanPrints. They will stay up for sale until August 18th or while supplies last. These FanPrints will be $10 each, and 100% of the proceeds go to the Brooke Hill Ovarian Cancer Foundation.

You can check out more details and see the Fanprints here:
    http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/fo...=posts&t=32944

Thanks alot, and even if you don't snag some prints, please tell any of your friends about it. We appreciate it very much!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Steve,

I posted something on our homepage and will keep tweeting it too today. I picked mine up right away this morning and I encourage anyone who can to get one as well. They get to help a good cause and get a cool comic item. Great job Steve with this and we'll have to chat more about maybe doing some joint-fundraisers between CCL and PF.

Also - direct link to their store is at http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/Li...name=CCL_Store