Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION AMERICANS--

1. TomLupo Guest

ATTENTION AMERICANS--

GET YER MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS AND SHIT.....I SENSE A DEPRESSION IS GONNA HIT. AND I WELCOME IT.
    I WANT THIS COUNTRY TO SUFFER BECAUSE IT DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME DECADES AGO.

STOCK UP ON CANNED MEALS!

2. Jamesdlogan Guest

I think (though everyone in the government is trying to say otherwise) that we have been in a Depression for awhile now. Taking a History course this summer....and for the last several years we have been following right along with almost the exact same things that happened leading up to and through the beginning of the Great Depression....from the Housing issues and up through all the political issues....and we just screwed ourselves with this current debt deal to drive us back down into a deeper depression. It is going to get worse..

3. TomLupo Guest

if peeps don't get their ssi checks.....there are gonna be riots.
    i have all my money hidden in my apartment.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

It sucks to see the US going through what it is right now. Although in theory it shouldn't, the US being in troubles affects all sort of other countries including Canada. However, that being said - I find it a bit odd this issue comes only weeks after Netflix jacked its rates. Coincidence? I think not :P

5. Flyattractor Guest

Tommy's Economic Apocolypse plan....

Quote Originally Posted by TomLupo View Post
    i have all my money hidden in my apartment.
    Fly's plan.

6. TomLupo Guest

lol...

7. TomLupo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StephenJondrew View Post
    It sucks to see the US going through what it is right now. Although in theory it shouldn't, the US being in troubles affects all sort of other countries including Canada. However, that being said - I find it a bit odd this issue comes only weeks after Netflix jacked its rates. Coincidence? I think not :P
    the us owes china millions of dollars.....what if they start to demand it??
    billions are spent on a war thats 10 years now......it coulda ended in a week if we blew them up and told them to fuck off and not help them rebuild.
    the illegal aliens have destoyed the job market in new york.
    immigrants come here, get a small buisness loan[that i can't even get} then just hire family.
    the depression will hit....and i'll be standing around like i always do sayin' "see, i told youse all"

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you gonna throw a bad-ass "told you so" party when it happens?

9. TomLupo Guest

yup.....just like i threw a party when scott finally admitteed this ****ry wasn't as great as he use to think it was.
    we had big battles over that subject for years. i won!!

10. riv1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StephenJondrew View Post
    Well you gonna throw a bad-ass "told you so" party when it happens?
    At least i'll have a place to eat!

Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast