Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: i love this story

1. TomLupo Guest

i love this story

Drug pushers use photo of Amy Winehouse to sell cocaine
    David R Arnott writes
    Reuters reports that photographs of Amy Winehouse are being used as a form of marketing by Brazilian drug pushers. Several hundred bags of cocaine labeled with a photograph of the late singer and the words "Amy House" were confiscated from a dealer in the Mandela slum of Rio de Janeiro.

"Since there is so much information in the media that she was a drug user, the traffickers have taken advantage of this" to market their cocaine, Lieutenant Colonel Glaucio Moreira told local media, according to an AFP report

2. riv1 Guest

That's Fing sad and hilarious. Sad that drugs is all she'll be remembered for by most people and hilarious that the drug douches thought to do this...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

That is kind of interesting about that. The thing is though that everyone is saying that she was a huge loss for music and stuff like that, but I disagree. She did one catchy song that was mainly catchy because it was just point-blank about her being a drug addict and saying no to them about getting him. Other than that she didn't really do much for music in my opinion. I didn't even like her one song that much. So yes it's sad that a life was lost, but I don't think the music industry will suffer AT ALL because of her death.

4. riv1 Guest

Same here. That's what i meant by most people. You, me, and everyone else with taste.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

The only time I've ever been told I have taste

6. riv1 Guest

Have you been told you taste good?

7. TomLupo Guest

yeah.......mofo...do tell us about yer sweet skin!!

8. Flyattractor Guest

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha. I've never tried myself. :P

10. Flyattractor Guest

Scott's head went as one once at Halloween.

Tommy put the salt on.

Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast