Thread: imagine if...

1. TomLupo Guest

imagine if...

YOU CANNOT GET A JOB IN NEW YORK.....IN THE FUCKIN' UNITED STATES...... BECAUSE YOU DON'T SPEAK SPANISH.....OR RUSSIAN.

OR EVERY OTHER STORE IS OWNED BY A CHINK OR DOTHEAD AND THEY ONLY HIRE THEIR OWN DISEASED PEOPLE.

YEAH.....I LOVE AMERICA.

I MEANT TO PUT THIS IN GC....SORRY
    Last edited by TomLupo; Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 09:01 PM.

2. Jamesdlogan Guest

My wife and I have both been turned down for jobs because we did not speak Spanish....we were actually much more qualified for the positions than the people they did hire...in my wife's case she was actually told that...but the ability to speak Spanish was apparently more important than the ability to actually do the job...

3. TomLupo Guest

THIS COUNTRY IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY NOW......I SPEAK HARSHLY BECAUSE OF THIS. I KNOW I SOUND RACIST BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME OR MY WIFE.
    SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO CHANGE HER JOB FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS BECAUSE SHE ONLY GETS 28 HOURS A WEEK. AND SHE CANNOT GET PAST THESE HURDLES. SORRY YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS TOO JDL.

4. Flyattractor Guest

All us whities with the stron work ethic need to be ready to invade mexico and those other shit hole countries when they all invade up here.
    SO then we can go down there and only take over the scenic bits and the parts with actual resources and leave all dem NOT US's up here to starve and freeze to death.

MUAHHAHAAH!

5. fenix1977 Guest

I remember being told by a college professor that at some point that if you didn't speak at least two languages you where going to be screwed. I think he specifically said Spanish and Chinese..I think Mandarin...that to be able to compete you would have to master at least one of these as a second language. It sucks especially for some one like me with a learning disability.

6. TomLupo Guest

SHIT....I HAVEN'T MASTERED ENGLISH YET AND I'M 46 YEARS OLD