Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Punisher Issue 1

1. TomLupo Guest

THEY ARE ALL OUT IN TRADE.....THE FIRST ONE IS "WELCOME BACK FRANK".....ITS INCREDIBLE!

2. Capta Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TomLupo View Post
    marvel comics suck now....its been sucking for 4 years...i used to buy 40 marvel comics a month....for years i did this....then the quality dropped...and i have no desire to buy a new marvel comic.
    read some marvel comics from the 60's-90's....see if you want to buy new marvel comics after that!
    Couldn't disagree more. I started reading Comics in 1969 and yes, I love those Comics, but I'm enjoying the heck out of Marvel these days. Cap, Spidey, FF, Thor the Avengers, X-Force, Thunderbolts....love it!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Capta View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. I started reading Comics in 1969 and yes, I love those Comics, but I'm enjoying the heck out of Marvel these days. Cap, Spidey, FF, Thor the Avengers, X-Force, Thunderbolts....love it!
    What do you think about the whole Spidey Island thing?

4. Capta Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StephenJondrew View Post
    What do you think about the whole Spidey Island thing?
    I like it....

5. TomLupo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Capta View Post
    SO YOU ARE CLOSE TO 50 YEARS OLD...TELL ME YER FAVORITE FANTASTIC FOUR STORY FROM THE 70'S.

6. Capta Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TomLupo View Post
    SO YOU ARE CLOSE TO 50 YEARS OLD...TELL ME YER FAVORITE FANTASTIC FOUR STORY FROM THE 70'S.
    I'll be 52 in November. Ouch.

#116: Dr. Doom joins the FF to fight the Overmind and his new lackey... Reed Richards!
    #131: Quicksilver runs off with Crystal... literally, on the cover at least.
    #167: Sue defeats the Hulk. Nuff said!
    #178: This issue is loads of fun. The Frightful Four is recruiting a new fourth teammate, and they force their captives, the Fantastic Four, to watch. One of the funniest Marvel comics that I have read. Nice artwork by Perez, too.

7. TomLupo Guest

touche!!!

#178 is one of my all time favorites......especially the impossible man

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to mention, I read Punisher 1 as well. Although it wasn't bad, I sort of thought it dragged on a bit. I'd suggest if you're a punisher fan to check it out, but otherwise, there's probably better titles out there.

9. Jehoe Guest

what are the best punisher stories from your pov?

10. TomLupo Guest

welcome back frank!

read that!

Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast