Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Marvel God of Thunder to replace Thor ? ???

1. TomLupo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jehoe View Post
    this is marvel wanting cash, plain and simple. There is only one god of thunder and thats Thor. Stan Lee must of being having a senior moment when they ran that by him.
    STAN LEE DOES NOT WORK AT MARVEL COMICS ANYMORE...HE HASN'T FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS.

2. TomLupo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fenix1977 View Post
    Eric Masterson was Thunderstrike and now his son has taken up the roll. I can't see Marvel keeping Thor on the benches for to long. It makes no sense.
    PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT MARVEL DOES THESE DAYS MAKE NO SENSE TO ANYONE EXCEPT THE LAST OF THE MARVEL ZOMBIES WHO BUY THE BOOKS NO MATTER WHAT SHITTY CONTENT IT HAS.

3. trusty Guest

Kind of a let down. I always wanted to get in on Thor and his mythos and now he will be replaced. Oh well. There are some old trades of his I own that I still need to read anyway. Don't plan on getting this book but I don't read Marvel anyway outside of Daredevil pre-Shadowland.

4. joshpierce Guest

Well Stan Lee can have all the senior moments he wants, Marvel doesn't run anything by Thor, but his senior moments may be him still thinking he is in charge of Marvel still.

5. fenix1977 Guest

If the story suffers...I am dropping this book and won't shed a tear.

Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks