Thread: That's it... I'm going to start power watching movies....

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

That's it... I'm going to start power watching movies....

I figured that since my wife works evening, and generally I record podcasts on Tuesdays, edit them Thursdays, that leave many evenings for me to watch a shit-ton of comic-book based movies.

I've missed a TON in the day, so I want YOU to make suggestions for me. I'm going to start a list here and I'll let you know how it goes.

For reference, past one's I've watched recently (ie. past year) based on peoples suggestions are
    - Superman 1-4
    - X-Men Trilogy (only saw the first one, so I rewatched it and then watched the rest)

Ones I need to watch... (to be added to)
    - Wolverine Origins
    - KICK ASS
    - KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM

REWATCH?
    - SPIDEY 1 AND 2

So keep the suggestions coming so I can get going.

2. Slither Guest

Superman.... Trilogy?

There were four SUperman movies with Christopher Reeves.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

lol. My bad... fixed

4. TomLupo Guest

KICK ASS
    SPIDEY 1 AND 2
    KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Updated! Also created a "rewatch" category

6. Jamesdlogan Guest

Don't forget Scooby-Doo meets Batman and Robin!! :-)

Howard the Duck?

Personally, I like the Punisher movies....the best one (IMO) is the Thomas Jane one....then the Dolph Lundgren. I enjoyed War Zone more than I thought I would...but I thought Thomas Jane made a much better Punisher.

I would also definitely add Watchmen if you have not already seen it. And the Hellboy movies.....:-)

7. TomLupo Guest

I AGREE....THE THOMAS JANE PUNISHER WAS THE BEST......IT ALSO HELPED THAT ALOT OF IT WAS TAKEN FROM GARTH ENNIS' RUN.