Thread: What inanimate objects have you named?

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

What inanimate objects have you named?

So I was on Twitter today and I noticed that Jonathan Hickman names his computers. I've heard of people naming their cars, others name their computers... do you name any inanimate objects? If you do, what was it and what did you name it?

2. trusty Guest

When I still had my 3 series I named "her" Betsy. That's as far as I've gone before: with a car.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

I named my first car at one time -- but mainly because my wife (well girlfriend at the time) suggested it. I mostly did it to impress her, and we called in January for some silly reason. :P

4. Jamesdlogan Guest

I really can't think of anything that I have named...but I know my wife's family has always named their vehicles. My wife has not followed this, but both her parents, and her two older sisters (I don't know about her brothers), all named their vehicles.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Archive Forums (For Archive Purposes only): General Comics Discussion, Original Works, It's Clobberin' Time, Respect Threads, P'wned, General Chat, Beat Down, The Champagne Room (Mature), Marvel News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Archie News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here), Comics Are For People (See the latest columns here), Comics & Cinema (See the latest columns here), Comics Pro Prep (See the latest columns here), Bolts & Nuts (See the latest columns here), Seb-Standard (See the latest columns here), Webcomics You Should Be Reading (See the latest columns here), Development Hell (See the latest columns here), The Proving Grounds (See the latest columns here), Pixels Per Inch (See the latest columns here), Bargain Bin Gold (See the latest columns here), Dead Tuesday (See the latest columns here), Have You Considered... (See the latest columns here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here)
Project Fanboy is now Fanboy Buzz.
Fanboy Buzz is home to Comic Book News, Comic Book Reviews, Comic Book Columns, Comic Book Forums and Comic Book Podcast
Check out some of our past podcast hosts doing podcasts at GonnaGeek.com. Sci-Fi, Tech, Gaming, Comics and More!