Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bionic Badger

1. LiamBradley Guest

Feral

Just gonna post some of the original character designs as I receive them from Ryan(the artist I got for the comic I'm writing.)

Let me know what you guys think, I'll update as I receive more.
    :mad:

Last edited by LiamBradley; Friday, April 24, 2009 at 04:27 AM.

2. LiamBradley Guest

More character design from Ryan!

3. LukeHalsall Guest

really like the second one. first one has a look of wolverine to it

4. LiamBradley Guest

thanks.

Yeah I suppose he kinda does doesn't he...it must be the hair

with the shadow under his jaw it looks like sideburns, but it isn't

5. LukeHalsall Guest

Ah. Hair still does thou. Is the monstery thing what he turns into/what he fights etc?

6. LiamBradley Guest

The Monster thing is gonna be his first enemy, haven't written him in yet, but he's just some enemy character design Ryan made up. Dunno exactly what I'll do with him yet.

The first pic is just the first design he came up with for the main character, it's just for him to work off of, I've given him a few changes to make and stuff

7. LiamBradley Guest

just put some clean lines on these

8. JasonStephens Guest

I like the design of the cyborg pieces. Very cool stuff, can't wait to see more.

9. LiamBradley Guest

Hey thanks man, those are the first concepts Ryan came up with, so we're off to a good start. the end product will be even cooler

thanks man I will have the first page posted up here by tomorrow hopefully!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks pretty cool, but I'm with Magnus, I think the second one (the bad guy) looks cooler. It's crazy how much better things look from the pencils to the inks.

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast