Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SEB-standard: Week 23 - FCBD 05/02/09

1. StevenForbes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by she View Post
    This is awesome! Thanks Sea-Bass!
    I am down for doing some comics that is all about myself!
    That would make it too easy on me!

-Liana
    See?! If you wish, shoot me an e-mail at stevedforbes@projectfanboy.com, and we can discuss your hotness, and how to turn it into a fun, relativey short script!

(Relatively short because I'm wordy.)

2. LiamBradley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StevenForbes View Post
    See?! If you wish, shoot me an e-mail at stevedforbes@projectfanboy.com, and we can discuss your hotness, and how to turn it into a fun, relativey short script!

(Relatively short because I'm wordy.)
    You Sly dog you.

3. spyhawk824 Guest

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and Seb bringing people together .... i tell you its a wonderful thing...

4. StevenForbes Guest

Nothing sly. Thought I was being quite obvious. It's quite obvious she's hot, and I can write a fun story about it. What's sly about that?

It's not like I was dedicating my next workout to her hotness. That would be just creepy. (Maybe next time...) LOL

And you're just upset you didn't think of it first!

5. LiamBradley Guest

okay then

Oh you obvious dog you.

and no, I have a hot girlfriend I have no interest

6. she Guest

More like Fanwoman
    Ha, just joking.
    I pity the fool that wants a sketch of the T as a lantern.
    Ha, Ill get right on it promise! I also want to do a resurrect one too!

7. spyhawk824 Guest

That's Liana the Lovely ... remember its all about her .... HER DAMMIT!! LOLOL I'm just kidding Liana.... your awesome as a person and artist.

8. JasonStephens Guest

This thread has become some type of coy internet mating dance... I love this place!

9. tiggerpete Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianPiccione View Post
    Liana,

I STILL want a sketch of Mr. T. as a Green Lantern!

The Green-T Lantern!

With Ginseng, the boy wonder!
    wow, just wow.

10. LiamBradley Guest

Yeah the first time a female pops its head out of the woodwork...everyone suddenly fleeds to the thread in which she inhabits.

bunch of hormonal fanboys you are!!! for shame!!!

Seb made the girls join as a strategy to attract attention to his collumn. I'm wise to that SLY dog.

Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast