Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SEB-standard: Week 23 - FCBD 05/02/09

1. MartinBrandt Guest

Dear gods, all this drool.

Who has hormones? I am too old for that.

Now you say Artist and all us writers start to drool for a different reason.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeesh, I go to work and the whole thread explodes....

Liam, Yes, I am a Sly dog. I knew the ancient formula of 99 parts doque, 1 part girl = Multiple hits for my column. I think the Greeks worked it out, back in the day.

Liana, Ok, fair enough. You draw the Mr. T. on anything ya want, and we can get together at FF&F or something and you can draw a resurrection piece in my precious sketchbook! OOOooooh aaaAAAAAH!!

Guys, if you want to flirt with Liana, you have to bring a Ghostbusters trinket to destract her man. Trust me, it'll work. Besides, Liana's tougher than he is, so it's a moot point.

And Martin (and the rest of you writers) back off boys...she's already got one of MY scripts to work on when she has the time! Don't make me get all nuts up in here!
    "Living Robert Venditti's Plan B!"

CAT. 5

3. MartinBrandt Guest

Hey, hey-now. I've gotten one of your scripts "arted up".

I wasn't here to snag an artist, just saying more likely to see writers drooling over fresh artist meat then young-boy hormones.

4. tiggerpete Guest

hey, having females on board goes a long way toward classing up this place. besides, fangirls need love to, am I right?

5. StevenForbes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mavlock View Post
    Hey, hey-now. I've gotten one of your scripts "arted up".

I wasn't here to snag an artist, just saying more likely to see writers drooling over fresh artist meat then young-boy hormones.
    Exactly.

Ask anyone who knows me. Or read my blog. I'm married with 10 kids and 10 grandkids.

No, seriously.

However, how many HOT female artists are there that you know of?

I now know of three: two here, and Nicola Scott.

Now, to get my script arted up by a hot woman? THAT is HOT!

6. MartinBrandt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StevenForbes View Post
    Exactly.

Ask anyone who knows me. Or read my blog. I'm married with 10 kids and 10 grandkids.

No, seriously.

Someone get us a new adjective, I think HOT is about to fall out.

7. spyhawk824 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StevenForbes View Post
    Exactly.

No, seriously.

never mind female artists... how about Female comic fans... good looking ones what are there 1 for every 1000 of us?... seriously ...Steve is a lucky man.

8. LiamBradley Guest

Yeah man that's why I made the most popular girl in school my girlfriend...the fem dorques don't do it for me as a whole.

Besides I'm a closet Comic Fan.

9. MartinBrandt Guest

:eek:

So how about that free comic book day? That was pretty cool huh?

10. she Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LiamBradley View Post
    Yeah man that's why I made the most popular girl in school my girlfriend...the fem dorques don't do it for me as a whole.

Besides I'm a closet Comic Fan.

I was the dork that no guy ever wanted to date because I never dressed myself properly to attract anyone for that matter.
    Once I graduated, KAPOW, all of my graduating class swallowed sadness when I maneuvered around their advances and or denied them.
    Gross. Well thats what they get for making fun of me all my highschool career. Even the popular girl in school got awarded "best artist" when she got a 3 on her AP Art exam when i got a 5.
    Oh, and i love comics. There's no hiding that!

Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast