Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: SEB-standard: Week 23 - FCBD 05/02/09

1. Sliverbane Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianPiccione View Post
    And here's one by the talented artist of MADDIE SCIENTIST, Sam Tinerella.

This was also done for Javier. He's a warped guy.

I give you Alien LOVES Predator.
    LOL! Thanks for the heads up...Seb

2. she Guest

i would need a picture of you before i drew it ;P

3. LiamBradley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by she View Post
    i would need a picture of you before i drew it ;P
    I'll email you one pm me your email

4. spyhawk824 Guest

Liam down boy ... down dammit lmao she's spoken for roflmao

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

He's just after a a sketch. He's got his own little hottie...looks asian, sounds Scottish... yeah, our Liam's gonna be fine!

....the bastard! :mad:

And Liana & Liam you guys don't have to exchange anything...Liana, just click on Liam's name in any post and go to his profile, he's a total camera whore, and has TONS of pics uploaded. you can get one from there.

:cool:
    "Living Robert Venditti's Plan B!"

CAT. 5

6. LiamBradley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by spyhawk824 View Post
    Liam down boy ... down dammit lmao she's spoken for roflmao

as am I

7. LiamBradley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianPiccione View Post
    He's just after a a sketch. He's got his own little hottie...looks asian, sounds Scottish... yeah, our Liam's gonna be fine!

....the bastard! :mad:

And Liana & Liam you guys don't have to exchange anything...Liana, just click on Liam's name in any post and go to his profile, he's a total camera whore, and has TONS of pics uploaded. you can get one from there.

:cool:

lmao! I am such a cam whore there's no point in me trying to defend myself

8. spyhawk824 Guest

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shutterbug slut ........roflmao

Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6