Page 1 of 19
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions thread!

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Introductions thread!

Welcome to Project Fanboy. Please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves.

2. BradHuffman-Parent Guest

Okay, I'll start (even though 5 other people will probably get theirs posted up in the time it takes me to write this).

I'm Brad and I love comics, reading and writing them.

I'm the writer and creator of STEEL RISING, a competitor in this years Small Press Idol contest. I'm also a soon-to-be produced screenwriter with my first short script sold last December and scheduled to begin production later this year.

I write reviews here at Project Fanboy, I'm one of the people posting updates on the Project Fanboy Twitter account (http://twitter.com/Projectfanboy) and one of the admins on the brand new Project Fanboy Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...7343&ref=share) although I don't expect to do much on there, I'll leave that to the boss for now.

3. LiamBradley Guest

I'm Liam Bradley and I'm an aspiring comic writer. I've been here a couple of months now and am now on the reviews staff.

I'm currently working on a few projects, the latest being "Superhero Diaries" in which I just picked up an awesome artist to lay the pencils.

Most of you already know me anyway

4. LukeHalsall Guest

I'm Luke

I love comics and I'm aspiring writer. Joined due to the comic book club but got involved with all the other stuff going on as well

5. Thanks ScottWilliams thanked for this post
  6. MartinBrandt Guest

I'm Martin Brandt. I write stuff.
    Some people call me Martin, Mavlock, Mav, Mid, or A-hole.

I've self published my first book, Grim Furry Tales.(link in my sig)

I like writing, reading, and doodling. I enjoy comics, novels, and napkins.

I don't like Gambit. When I was 15 I thought Spawn and Youngblood was cool.

When I was growing up I wanted to join Space Camp because of a movie I saw in the 80s.

I never made it to Space Camp. Now using that disappointment I empower myself to scribe stories.

There is most likely several grammatical errors and perhaps a few spelling errors in this post. As a writer I don't care, that is the editor's job.

I just alt-tabbed away for a second because someone was messaging me on g-talk. I think instant messaging is evil.

I've twitted, facedbooked, mehspaced, and aimed. Pride is for the ignorant.

Now I am going to finish reading this Kitty Norville novel because I think it is giving me cavities.

7. JasonStephens Guest

I'm gonna do this 1990's Marvel trading card style and in the third person!

Strength= 2 That's what broken bottles are for.

Speed= 4 He can run like the wind when danger comes a callin'!

Agility= 3 He can't dodge electro blasts, but he can dodge a wrench.

Stamina= 10 That's right ladies...:rolleyes:

Durability= 7 Extremely high pain threshold due to repeated kickings.

Intelligence= 10 it must be high if he's on Project Fanboy, right? Right?!

Group Affiliation: Octane Comics

Ht.: 5'10

Wt.: a whopping 140 lbs.

First Appearance: Disconnected: Tales of the Sovereign #1

Bio: His early life still a mystery, the first accounts of Jason revolve around him being found eating the remains of an alley cat. Jason Stephens was soon taken into custody by the local authorities. After being repeatedly "deloused" Jason was let go since it couldn't be proven the cat wasn't dead before he found it. Now he spends his time creating comics and whoring them all across the internet.

Did you know? One of Jason's many careers included time as a professional tattoo artist?...in a shop and everything. No joke.

8. tiggerpete Guest

I am Peter, I am 23 years old, I am a college student and I work a craptacular minimum wage job delivering pizza. I got into PFB because one day I was bored on the internet so I googled Booster Gold (what can I say, I like the current run and it got me curious) in the search I came across Boosterific.com, a website dedicated to all things Booster. on the site it said it had won a pfb award for something, and that got me curious, so I followed the link and that got me here. sort of like little Bruce Wayne accidentally falling into the Bat-cave as a kid. It was destiny, I guess.

9. novaengliae Guest

Hi, I'm Candy Hart (yes it's my real name, no I'm not a stripper). Now that that's resolved...I'm the "Community Mistress" for the Grim Crew, but you all may just call me Mistress. I like to read comics, and draw pretty pictures. I also write on occasion. I'm currently working on Dead Future with Mavlock and the rest of the Grim Crew, both writing and doing artwork. I also worked with Grim Crew on Grim Furry Tales:Seeds, doing artwork there as well.

10. LiamBradley Guest

Hey

11. MartinBrandt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by novaengliae View Post
    Hi, I'm Candy Hart (yes it's my real name, no I'm not a stripper). Now that that's resolved...I'm the "Community Mistress" for the Grim Crew, but you all may just call me Mistress. I like to read comics, and draw pretty pictures. I also write on occasion. I'm currently working on Dead Future with Mavlock and the rest of the Grim Crew, both writing and doing artwork. I also worked with Grim Crew on Grim Furry Tales:Seeds, doing artwork there as well.
    I'd like to also mention she is one of the co-stars in the upcoming Kill Matt! series. Part of the *ahem* D-Team.

(Well not her, but a fictional character inspired by her.)

Page 1 of 19
1 2 3 ... LastLast