Page 2 of 19
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions thread!

1. Sliverbane Guest

HELLOOOO everybody....

Name: Kendra Michael
    Aliases: Sliverbane, Bane, Frank, that bitch...among others.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Carnivore and smart ass.

I work at a 4-year college as a Computer Lab Asst. (Blarg!) I spent two years in art school for my Associates in Graphic Design. I coin my self an aspiring artist, (maybe even an illustrator) writer and a bit of a musician. I collected comics for many years in the early 90's then I was taken by Anime and ravaged completely. But I still enjoy comics as well as sci-fi and fantasy movies/literature. I live in an apartment with my 2 cats and my collection of anime/movie/comic memorabilia.

I was flattered beyond belief when I was asked to post some fan art here on PFB. I've been lurking around ever since.

2. tiggerpete Guest

you go by Frank?

3. Sliverbane Guest

Heh.... yeah. In highschool I got my own phone line and suddenly started getting calls from some scary sounding guy asking for 'Frank'. This went on for months. My friends started calling me Frank. It stuck for a long while.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverbane View Post
    Heh.... yeah. In highschool I got my own phone line and suddenly started getting calls from some scary sounding guy asking for 'Frank'. This went on for months. My friends started calling me Frank. It stuck for a long while.
    Ever since I started reading The Walking Dead, I've associated you with Michonne, the Lawyer Ninja chick that goes around slicing up zombies. Couldn't tell ya why. LOL

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Harv. I'm 32.....my wife and I are expecting our first child in about a month.......little girl, so I've been in "Over-protective Dad training" since January. I joined a couple of months ago after googling for something comics-related that I don't remember now. So that must have been important. Finally came back today and set up my page and jumped into the forum section. I look forward to getting to know everybody here...........especially the writers, because when you guys hit big I'll need some autographed copies for my collection.
    Read Jonah Hex

This is OUR Mascot. You keep the buckeye. Go Blue.

6. Sliverbane Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StevenSykora View Post
    Ever since I started reading The Walking Dead, I've associated you with Michonne, the Lawyer Ninja chick that goes around slicing up zombies. Couldn't tell ya why. LOL
    Awesome!!

7. tiggerpete Guest

Quote Originally Posted by myuserid View Post
    I'm Harv. I'm 32.....my wife and I are expecting our first child in about a month.......little girl, so I've been in "Over-protective Dad training" since January. I joined a couple of months ago after googling for something comics-related that I don't remember now. So that must have been important. Finally came back today and set up my page and jumped into the forum section. I look forward to getting to know everybody here...........especially the writers, because when you guys hit big I'll need some autographed copies for my collection.
    welcome, I second that about the writers, my autograph collection consists of a poster signed by the 2002 Creighton Blue Jay Basketball team (including Kyle Korver in his senior year), a baseball signed by Joba Chamberlain (after playing for the University of Nebraska, but before he started pitching for the Yankees), and a book signed by Aaron Allston who wrote some of my favorite Star Wars novels, and is a great sci-fi writer. So I do need to pad my collection a bit, so hurry up and make it big everybody!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerpete View Post
    welcome, I second that about the writers, my autograph collection consists of a poster signed by the 2002 Creighton Blue Jay Basketball team (including Kyle Korver in his senior year), a baseball signed by Joba Chamberlain (after playing for the University of Nebraska, but before he started pitching for the Yankees), and a book signed by Aaron Allston who wrote some of my favorite Star Wars novels, and is a great sci-fi writer. So I do need to pad my collection a bit, so hurry up and make it big everybody!
    I collect sports autographs TTM, so I've got a ton of those. My comic autograph collection is a bit smaller. I've got a Spawn comic auto'd by Todd McFarlane, an X-Men Children of the Atom signed by Joe Casey and Steve Rude and a copy of Joker's Last Laugh signed by Scott Beatty. And a few more I can't think of off the top of my head. So yeah, I need to up it a bit.
    Last edited by myuserid; Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 01:58 PM.
    Read Jonah Hex

9. LiamBradley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by myuserid View Post

Welcome Us writers come by the truckload here, so you should be fine

Congrats on the baby girl

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LiamBradley View Post
    Welcome Us writers come by the truckload here, so you should be fine

Congrats on the baby girl
    Thanks. We're getting close now, my wife is due June 23, but we don't think she'll make it that far.

And thanks for the welcome.
    Read Jonah Hex

Page 2 of 19
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast