Page 3 of 19
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions thread!

1. LiamBradley Guest

getting pretty big ??

No worries

2. tiggerpete Guest

Quote Originally Posted by myuserid View Post
    Thanks. We're getting close now, my wife is due June 23, but we don't think she'll make it that far.

And thanks for the welcome.
    23rd? that is less than a week before my b-day.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as I said before, we didn't think we'd make it the whole 40 weeks and we were right.

My daughter was born last Wednesday at 5:21pm. She was 6lbs. 4oz. and 18 3/4" long.

I know I'm still new here, but don't think I'm abandoning you guys by not posting as often, my internet time has been limited to say the least.
    Read Jonah Hex

This is OUR Mascot. You keep the buckeye. Go Blue.

4. JeffHaas Guest

Hey, my name is Jeff. I am a writer with Crystal Fractal Comics. A small press publisher who Diamond recently crapped on. It is a fair bet that your LCS has received a call from me looking for their support by buying 5 copies of Dr. Twilight. Demand it from your retailer! Order forms available on our website.

Other then that, I am big fan of Green Lantern, Goon and Fables.

My degree, was in primatology, but I am no longer in the field.

5. tiggerpete Guest

Quote Originally Posted by myuserid View Post
    Well, as I said before, we didn't think we'd make it the whole 40 weeks and we were right.

My daughter was born last Wednesday at 5:21pm. She was 6lbs. 4oz. and 18 3/4" long.

I know I'm still new here, but don't think I'm abandoning you guys by not posting as often, my internet time has been limited to say the least.
    don't sweat it, everyone has a life, supposedly, and yours just got a bit more hectic, I am sure everyone understands, and I would like to say congratulations.

6. geekgirls Guest

intro

Hi All!

Great website! Check out my profile for the "about me" bit. Oh, and I would love feedback on my webcomic. I haven't updated it in awhile, but I'll be getting back to it soon.

Thanks!

And if your on twitter - check me out @geekgirls

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerpete View Post
    don't sweat it, everyone has a life, supposedly, and yours just got a bit more hectic, I am sure everyone understands, and I would like to say congratulations.
    I appreciate it. Hectic seems like a good word for it.
    Read Jonah Hex

This is OUR Mascot. You keep the buckeye. Go Blue.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Hank, I've got 2 little girls and I can tell ya....you DO get used to using the computer with one hand and holding the child in the other!

Of course, eventually the become mabile and began conversing...like the three year old next to me attacking me with her "super-legs-kick" and aiming her hands at me while yelling "ICE!!" and making a whooshing noise.

She seems to favor ice powers. She always has, been then she saw her mother summon SHIVA the Ice Goddess in FINAL FANTASY VIII, and that's it. Now she's THE BLUE ICE GIRL.

Uhm..I had a point....

Anyway,

I'm Seb. I'm one of the main dorques here at PFB. Yes I spell "dork" with a Q-U-E....I feel it gives it a bit more panache!
    "Living Robert Venditti's Plan B!"

CAT. 5

9. Dungbeetle Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianPiccione View Post
    you DO get used to using the computer with one hand and holding the child in the other!
    So that's what the kids are calling it nowadays.

Hi, I'm Joe, I come from England, and I've just taken up writing comics, (which should be easy, because I'm English). Not really. I also do music, but PFB has just informed me; "U R N00B, U CANNOT POST URLZ". Anyway, jack of all trades, master of none. Head full of concepts but lacking the technical skills (and personal skills?) to get them onto paper.

I look forward to offending you all at some point in the future.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Joe...anoher member from the UK, eh? PFB has been undergoing quite the British Invasion this past year.

Liam, at this point you should be able to throw your OWN convention!
    "Living Robert Venditti's Plan B!"

CAT. 5

Page 3 of 19
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast