Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seb-standard: Week 24 - How I Beat Geoff Johns to BLACKEST NIGHT!

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

So am I, man. So am I!
    "Living Robert Venditti's Plan B!"

CAT. 5

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by myuserid View Post
    Those sketches are awesome. I'm crossing my fingers that Ted Kord will be back among the living when Blackest Night is all said and done.
    I hope you're ready, because Sebastian is officially your new best friend after that comment.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianPiccione View Post
    So am I, man. So am I!
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenSykora View Post
    I hope you're ready, because Sebastian is officially your new best friend after that comment.
    That's cool because if everybody liked Ted Kord, the world would be a better place. I was so pumped when I started reading The OMAC Project. Here it was, a story about Ted freakin Kord saving the day. Then not two issues in, his brain gets too big for his head courtesy of a bullet. If it weren't for Booster Gold, I'd have never finished reading it. He's gotta come back, he's just gotta.
    Read Jonah Hex

This is OUR Mascot. You keep the buckeye. Go Blue.

4. tiggerpete Guest

dude, I loved the Blue and Gold arc in Booster Gold, and I desperately want them to be a regular team with a living Beetle, but I am just going to be quiet and cross my fingers lest I jinx it or something.

Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2