Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jim Lee style Batman (Kareem Ahmed)

1. stextc Guest

Jim Lee style Batman (Kareem Ahmed)

Kareem Ahmed with a Jim Lee style Batman.

Link :
    http://sigmatestudio.com/2009/05/bat...-kareem-ahmed/

I'm not sold on the Catwoman but the Batman is great!
    Thoughts?

2. LiamBradley Guest

Batman is awesome! Catwoman's too muscly, but it's still an awesome drawing!

3. BradHuffman-Parent Guest

Lots of other nice stuff in his deviant art gallery. Real good work on his sequential pages.

4. LiamBradley Guest

Yeah I saw that. His Cyclops picture is just amazing. It's a shame he isn't more recognised.

5. LukeHalsall Guest

amazing batman pic

yeah catwoman is a bit too muscly as Liam said but only a bit.

6. stextc Guest

Have to agree . . Kareem seems to draw the guys better than women.

7. afeman Guest

It looks like catwoman has been working at the gym, but your style does show a lot of creativity

8. powerverse Guest

you are very creative I like your art work

9. powerverse Guest

i wish i could draw like that combined with the many ideas that i have wow...

10. RaymondMasters Guest

Kickass Batman. I think that's Nightwing in a Catwoman mask, though. Slash fic anyone?

I keed, I keed. It's very impressive. Keep at it.

- Ray

Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions