Thread: Farscape

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Farscape

So, at the recommendation of JS and Jason, I started watching Farscape on Netflix. Pretty good show that I never really have a chance when it first came out. I was always more of a Star Trek / Stargate sci-fi kind of guy but this has been worth watching so far.

Episode 6.... "Thank god it's friday... again." - is that the actress that played the Borg queen from Star Trek? I don't think it is but she sure reminds me of her.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting indeed.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting this great post, I’m a somewhat smart marketer thanks to my background in the advertising industry, but drawing up marketing plans for a worldwide logistics company and for truckload and freight carriers isn’t really the same as a marketing plan for a business podcast. What’s this industry all about, and what’s it like working for myself instead of someone else?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Archive Forums (For Archive Purposes only): General Comics Discussion, Original Works, It's Clobberin' Time, Respect Threads, P'wned, General Chat, Beat Down, The Champagne Room (Mature), Marvel News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Archie News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here), Comics Are For People (See the latest columns here), Comics & Cinema (See the latest columns here), Comics Pro Prep (See the latest columns here), Bolts & Nuts (See the latest columns here), Seb-Standard (See the latest columns here), Webcomics You Should Be Reading (See the latest columns here), Development Hell (See the latest columns here), The Proving Grounds (See the latest columns here), Pixels Per Inch (See the latest columns here), Bargain Bin Gold (See the latest columns here), Dead Tuesday (See the latest columns here), Have You Considered... (See the latest columns here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here)
Project Fanboy is now Fanboy Buzz.
Fanboy Buzz is home to Comic Book News, Comic Book Reviews, Comic Book Columns, Comic Book Forums and Comic Book Podcast
Check out some of our past podcast hosts doing podcasts at GonnaGeek.com. Sci-Fi, Tech, Gaming, Comics and More!