Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zatanna - Birthday Girl

1. stextc Guest

Zatanna - Birthday Girl

A great step by step guide for a Birthday Zatanna by Brazilian Dean Juliette.

Link :
    http://sigmatestudio.com/2009/07/zat...dean-juliette/

What do you think?

2. stextc Guest

Zatanna Step by Step sketch DC

Sorry for the *bump* but surprised there's no comments on this one. The step by step sketch (even using a light box), I thought was a very interesting process.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool. Wish I could draw worth a lick. Can you actually "learn to draw", or is that something that you are just either inherently gifted with or not gifted with?

4. Sliverbane Guest

I believe a person can learn to draw and draw well!. However, I also believe I can tell the difference when someone has a natural talent. Doesn't make one better than the other... But its something I noticed as an art student.

5. stextc Guest

I think you can "learn" to draw.
    There is technique to develop.

However there is always a differnce between learning how to play the piano and becoming a concert pianist. Some people have that gift to just have something special.

6. afeman Guest

It is a unique process and it looks like it takes an amazingly long time to create something as good as this. I have the time, so if i could only draw...

7. stextc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by afeman View Post
    It is a unique process and it looks like it takes an amazingly long time to create something as good as this. I have the time, so if i could only draw...
    I know!
    Dean's work is amazing.
    I love to see how the artist develops a piece from sketches to the final product.

8. gameforever Guest

Hope we don't have to wait too long

9. Richv1 Guest

It looks great. Very sexy. I like the bra showing.

Richard Vasseur
    www.jazmaonline.com

10. stextc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1 View Post
    It looks great. Very sexy. I like the bra showing
    The bra is definitely very sexy!
    Glad you liked the sketch.

On another note (shameless plug) . .
    I have created a facebook page for this site :
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sigmat...30451487019348

Please "like" it and you can keep up to date with new artists / artwork as they get showcased!

Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast