Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SEB-standard 28: Walt Disney Presents: Marvel Comics

1. tiggerpete Guest

just have everyone go without pants, it'll send a great message to the kids.

2. DaddyD Guest

*creeps in and takes a peek* Hmmm... shh. *whispers* Hey, Seb.
    Well good work here. Glad to see things are going well. Food for thought, of course. As for my own thoughts on the Mouse and Marvel... well, it's business. And that's all it is. As a company Disney knows a cash-cow when it sees it and hopefully they'll leave well enough alone and allow Marvel to do what Marvel does best. I'm not so sure things are going to change so much at the "House of Ideas" now that they are owned by the "House of Mouse" but we'll see. Of course, I don't want to see anything ridiculous either but I'm interested to see where this takes us.

Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Archive Forums (For Archive Purposes only): General Comics Discussion, Original Works, It's Clobberin' Time, Respect Threads, P'wned, General Chat, Beat Down, The Champagne Room (Mature), Marvel News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Archie News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here), Comics Are For People (See the latest columns here), Comics & Cinema (See the latest columns here), Comics Pro Prep (See the latest columns here), Bolts & Nuts (See the latest columns here), Seb-Standard (See the latest columns here), Webcomics You Should Be Reading (See the latest columns here), Development Hell (See the latest columns here), The Proving Grounds (See the latest columns here), Pixels Per Inch (See the latest columns here), Bargain Bin Gold (See the latest columns here), Dead Tuesday (See the latest columns here), Have You Considered... (See the latest columns here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here)
Project Fanboy is now Fanboy Buzz.
Fanboy Buzz is home to Comic Book News, Comic Book Reviews, Comic Book Columns, Comic Book Forums and Comic Book Podcast
Check out some of our past podcast hosts doing podcasts at GonnaGeek.com. Sci-Fi, Tech, Gaming, Comics and More!