1. Sandata Guest

My Original Characters

2. Sandata Guest

This is my local everyman hero

Some of his villains

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Great lookin' stuff! I've seen that top pic before...do you post on DIGITAL WEBBING or have a myspace? I KNOW I've oooed and aahed at that somewhere.
    "Living Robert Venditti's Plan B!"

CAT. 5

4. Sandata Guest

not really, haven't been to digital webbing for ages and i have no myspace account. i only have my devianart account and blog.

and thank you very much!

:-)

5. afeman Guest

Wow, that stuff is amazing. you really have a wonderful talent for art.

6. mashfreak Guest

Really professional. It looks really great.

7. powerverse Guest

I really look your art work

8. riv1 Guest

Yeah, that's really nice. Cool costumes, too!

9. Red Guest

Rad work bro! That stuff is top notch for sure!

10. riv1 Guest

I have to find you on Deviantart, i don't think i've ever seen you on that massive site!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Archive Forums (For Archive Purposes only): General Comics Discussion, Original Works, It's Clobberin' Time, Respect Threads, P'wned, General Chat, Beat Down, The Champagne Room (Mature), Marvel News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Archie News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here), Comics Are For People (See the latest columns here), Comics & Cinema (See the latest columns here), Comics Pro Prep (See the latest columns here), Bolts & Nuts (See the latest columns here), Seb-Standard (See the latest columns here), Webcomics You Should Be Reading (See the latest columns here), Development Hell (See the latest columns here), The Proving Grounds (See the latest columns here), Pixels Per Inch (See the latest columns here), Bargain Bin Gold (See the latest columns here), Dead Tuesday (See the latest columns here), Have You Considered... (See the latest columns here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here)
Project Fanboy is now Fanboy Buzz.
Fanboy Buzz is home to Comic Book News, Comic Book Reviews, Comic Book Columns, Comic Book Forums and Comic Book Podcast
Check out some of our past podcast hosts doing podcasts at GonnaGeek.com. Sci-Fi, Tech, Gaming, Comics and More!