Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TPG & B&N

1. BarriLang Guest

Check you our Mr "staff"

2. CalvinCamp Guest

Yeah... "Staff." Ain't that a hoot? Makes me sound almost important, or something. Hope my head still fits through the door.

Okay, guys... I think I'm done reeling, and ready to rock & roll.

I'm going to change a couple minor things. I'll get a new "Welcome" post up later, but just so you have a heads up...

1) I'm going to move the updates to Thursdays instead of Fridays (just works better for me).

2) And I'm going to ask that all submitted scripts be in RTF format.

Script submissions, questions, threats of dire vengeance, etc, should now be sent to calvin@projectfanboy.com

Steven has forwarded the scripts that were in his queue, and I'll be getting to work on those ASAP. I've asked Steven to skip his review of my script this Friday (as it seems he has enough on his plate already) so John's script will show up this Thursday (sorry about the delay, John, but I need to give myself time to get a look at it), and we'll go from there.

That work for everybody?

Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Archive Forums (For Archive Purposes only): General Comics Discussion, Original Works, It's Clobberin' Time, Respect Threads, P'wned, General Chat, Beat Down, The Champagne Room (Mature), Marvel News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), DC News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Archie News UP TO April 2011 (See the latest news here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here), Comics Are For People (See the latest columns here), Comics & Cinema (See the latest columns here), Comics Pro Prep (See the latest columns here), Bolts & Nuts (See the latest columns here), Seb-Standard (See the latest columns here), Webcomics You Should Be Reading (See the latest columns here), Development Hell (See the latest columns here), The Proving Grounds (See the latest columns here), Pixels Per Inch (See the latest columns here), Bargain Bin Gold (See the latest columns here), Dead Tuesday (See the latest columns here), Have You Considered... (See the latest columns here), Comic Book Vitamins (See the latest columns here)
Project Fanboy is now Fanboy Buzz.
Fanboy Buzz is home to Comic Book News, Comic Book Reviews, Comic Book Columns, Comic Book Forums and Comic Book Podcast
Check out some of our past podcast hosts doing podcasts at GonnaGeek.com. Sci-Fi, Tech, Gaming, Comics and More!