Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars U vs Star Trek U

1. DVS Guest

I agree they'd be friends, but in this world thats not an option.

Whoever thinks Chewee wins against Worf, sorry I don't see that.

Except the Vulcan Jedi would get their ASSES handed to them by the first lightning throwing, force choking, Sith Lord to show up. And they COULDN"T copy that, because the way to the dark side is EMOTION. Ha, take that you pointy-eared savants!
    Ok so the Vulcans mind meld with good Force holders, while the very prone to emotions cusins of the Vulcans, the Romulans, mind meld with dark force people, so once again the FORCE is handled with.

And for anything else SW could do, there would be no way to handle the combination of the Trek U. Think about Borg tech mixed with Romulan cloaking, ran by The Federations leaders. All being watched over by a race who is immortal, omniscient, and omnipotent, possessing the ability of instantaneous matter-energy transformation and teleportation, as well as the ability of time travel. The Q Continuum

Sorry but in Wars U vs Trek U it's all too obvious. Trek takes it.

2. DVS Guest

what is the Trek U's response to a lightsaber? I don't think there is a single thing out there
    Well I guess you never heard the old saying, "Never bring a knife to a gunfight"
    I never understood why a sword would be the end all weapon for SW. I'll take my chances with range weapons.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's face facts...you wanna know WHY STAR WARS would beat STAR TREK?

Because Star Wars Aliens don't spend all day dressed in victorian costumes, quoting Shakespeare.

Star Trek U has no idea how deal with aliens who act...alien!

Plus, forget Work, as he and the entire NEXT GEN. cast would be in the HOLO-DECK playing dress-up when the Star-Destoyers dropped out of hyperspace and blew the Enterprise and the rest of Star Fleet into smithereens.

Ha!

Besides, BOTH universe's would loose to the ICE PIRATES universe, anyway. They've got SPACE-HERPES. Beat that, geeks!
    Last edited by SebastianPiccione; Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 02:25 PM.
    "Living Robert Venditti's Plan B!"

CAT. 5

4. tiggerpete Guest

I agree there is no cure for space herpies

5. Cary Guest

You know, I'd almost managed to forget about space herpes. Thanks SO much for reminding me! ugh!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya know, Cary, whenever you try to put space herpes out of your mind, they just flare up again!
    "Living Robert Venditti's Plan B!"

CAT. 5

7. tiggerpete Guest

is there some kind of space salve to help us get through the day?

8. DVS Guest

That's what those things are.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Thanks / Like

You know originally, I had to leave this thread because the people arguing that Star Wars would win, literally gave me a panic attack. I was so frustrated in my "nerd rage" I had to just remove myself from the situation.

Basically, I thought that people arguing the SWU would win were either really stupid, or just plain crazy.

I am absolutely convinced that Star Wars and their cute little light sabers would not only lose, but it would be a quick and decisive loss.

Do you like apples?

10. ShutOffTheSun Guest

Wars would murder Trek. then Warhammer 40k come's along and viciously sodomizes ST's corpse

Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast