What I learned as I thought of them:
1. How to identify and assess the different sandboxes and places for me in them.
2. How to communicate constructively with co-workers and editors.
3. How to manage time in the panel.
4. How to manage time across panels.
5. How to find the heart of a story and pitch it.
6. How to write with intent.
7. Thematic storytelling.
8. Dynamic storytelling.
9. Writing to an artist's strengths.
10. Don't poke the bear.
11. Comics in relation to film and the differences in mediums.
12. Writing left to right in a clear fashion.
13. Being a professional is about communicating, being dependable, and fulfilling the expectations of the job.
Thanks for the classes. My favorites were the three silent exercises. Feel free to use any material I posted with my name. It's all out there in the public domain anyway.